Our response to COVID-19
At Volvo Financial Services we hope that you and your loved ones are keeping safe and healthy. We are here to help you during these challenging times. If you have questions regarding the impact of COVID-19 on your business and your agreements with us, see options below to contact your local VFS office.
Though we find ourselves in tough times, by looking out for each other, we are sure we will come out of this stronger together.
Helping our society
In the midst of this pandemic, there are also many examples of compassion and kindness. We may be standing six feet or two meters apart, but helping others during uncertain times is in our nature. Here are just a few examples of how we are helping communities around the world:
- VFS China supplied N95 masks, surgical face masks, and disposable gloves to healthcare workers in Greensboro, North Carolina, USA.
- VFS and Volvo do Brasil are supporting the production of 35,000 liters of hand sanitizer, as well as masks, protective eyewear and vests for emergency rooms in Curitiba and Parana State in Brazil.
- VFS and Volvo Trucks in Poland delivered lunches and safety kits, and provided coffee, tea, water and energy bars to Volvo Truck drivers visiting workshops.
- VFS employees in Belgium and USA are sewing and knitting face masks to give to health care workers.
- VFS supplied laptops to Peck Elementary School in Greensboro, NC in the United States, to enable kids without a home computer to learn online while the virus keeps our schools closed.
- VFS and Volvo Trucks in Poland are donating laptops to schools and orphanages to help close the gap with online learning.
- In the greater Greensboro community, where we are headquartered, VFS and Volvo Trucks supported the Out of the Garden Project, with funds for food for needy children and their families.
- To learn more about year round charitable activities at Volvo Financial Services, visit our Hearts to Work page.
Over the past 10 weeks VFS have shown fantastic empathy, understanding and creativity to resolve some very difficult issues. Their workload has been immense and they have coped admirably. They have added significant value to the Volvo brand during these difficult times. Well done.
Managing Director Hartshorne Crossroads Group Limited, UK